TELEHEALTH THERAPY SERVICES AT BALANCED COUNSELING OF SAN ANTONIO
Balanced Counseling of San Antonio are proud to offer Telehealth therapy services to those in the San Antonio area that are facing situations that may prevent them from leaving their home, have a busy schedule or have disabilities that make it difficult to receive services in our office. These sessions are available during both normal business hours and upon request outside of normal business hours to accommodate your individual needs and busy schedule. Most insurance companies cover tele-therapy and we offer affordable rates for those seeking to pay out of pocket. We use a video based platform, that is user friendly and meets all HIPAA requirements, providing clients with the security of confidential therapeutic services in the comfort of their own home. Balanced Counseling Telehealth Therapy Services offer clients the flexibility to meet with one of our experienced therapists at a time that works for them. For more information on Tele-therapy services please call our office today at 210-863-2124.
SOME OF THE MANY BENEFITS OF TELETHERAPY INCLUDE:
- No need to wait weeks for appointments. Book with us today and we can often get you a session the same day.
- We offer a user friendly video based platform which is secure and meets HIPAA requirements, giving you peace of mind that your privacy is of the upmost importance to us and your sessions will remain secure and confidential. The platform can be used on many devices such as your computer and even mobile devices.
- Tele-therapy supports parents, teens, and young adult clients to take control of their own progress.
- Research indicates that tele-therapy, is a very effective resource in allowing clients to improve their mental health. However many therapists believe that some clients will benefit more from in-person therapy especially when they are struggling with social anxiety and managing relationships. Our therapists will help you assess whether tele-therapy is the best option for you.
- Most major insurance companies now cover tele-therapy and our staff are happy to help you with any insurance coverage questions. We also offer affordable rates for clients that may be paying out of pocket.
- Taking time off from work, problems with child care or battling traffic can often prevent people from getting the help they need. Tele-therapy provides people with the ability to create balance in their life and manage their own schedule. Our therapists are readily available to meet your needs at a time that works for you.