Are you looking for a change? Does your relationship need help? Are you dealing with depression, loss or anxiety? I have over 17 years of experience helping adults, families and adolescents develop strengths, regain confidence and create brighter futures. I provide an environment of safety, privacy and acceptance where you can express your thoughts, feelings and experiences. I believe that depression and anxiety are major roadblocks to success and the quality of an individual’s life. Start your journey today!
I have extensive experience in providing therapy to adults and adolescents working through depression, anxiety, PTSD and substance abuse. Our sessions will be collaborative, results-oriented, and centered on your personal needs. I provide a safe, non-judgmental and confidential counseling environment based on empathy and respect. Making the decision to come to therapy is always difficult and takes courage. Congratulations on making the first step.
Life gets hectic but it shouldn’t prevent you from accessing services. To meet your individual needs evening and weekend sessions are available. Call today for a free phone consultation.
“You can choose courage or you can choose comfort. You cannot have both”
- Adjustment Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Couples Therapy
- History BA 1996 Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
- MA Social Work Northumbria University, United Kingdom 1998.
- Lead Clinical Transplant Social Worker at Methodist Speciality Transplant hospital
- Renal Dialysis Therapist and Case Manager
- Admissions Manager/Therapist for Substance Abuse Program with Phoenix House.
- Children’s Advocate and early childhood intervention family therapist. Sunderland Social Services United Kingdom.
COUNSELING SAN ANTONIO