I am here to assist you to reach your full potential. As such, we will work together to understand and eliminate whatever holds you back from reaching your goals and obtaining whatever is necessary to make your life work. Together, we will build a future that beckons you on, and fills you with hope and peace. We will turn your problems into opportunities for growth and personal enrichment.
I focus on assisting you to re-interpret what may have seemed to be obstacles in the past as opportunities for growth. You will learn how to positively re-visit past difficulties and obtain freedom in the present allowing you to experience peace and harmony in your relationships..
I am especially successful with persons who are anxious and depressed, and am often able to assist them to develop new patterns of behaviour that allow for the development of new responses to ongoing issues in their lives.
- Couples Therapy
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anger Management
- School issues and Career Counseling
- Mens issues
- Video Game Addiction, Gambling and Sex Addiction
- Substance Abuse issues
- Doctor of Education Nova Southeastern University, Florida
- Masters of Psychology St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX
- Bachelor of Psychology St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX
- Director of therapeutic services Ikare Mood Trauma Recovery Center, San Antonio, TX
- Director of Partial Hospitalisation and Out Patient program. La Paz Community Health Clinic. San Antonio, TX.
- Private Practice, August 2010 to May 2016
- Executive Director of the Patrician Movement.
Leadership and Professional Affiliations
- Served as Texas State President of Association of Substance Abuse programs.
- Advanced Member of American College of AddictionTreatment Administrators
- Special Recognition Award from the Executive office of the President National Drug Control Policy